- You have a right to get information in a way that meets your needs.
- We must treat you with respect, fairness, and dignity at all times.
- We must make sure that you get timely access to covered services and drugs.
- We must protect your privacy and personal health information.
- You have a right to see your medical records.
- We must give you information about the plan, its network providers, and your covered services.
- Providers cannot bill you directly.
- You have a right to leave our plan.
- You have a right to make decisions about your health care, including refusing treatment.
- You have the right to know your treatment options and make decisions about your health care.
- You have the right to say what you want to happen if you are unable to make health care decisions for yourself.
- You have the right to seek emergency and urgent care when you need it.
- You have the right to make complaints and ask us to reconsider decisions we have made.
- Read the Member Handbook to learn what is covered and what rules you need to follow to get covered services and drugs.
- Tell us about any other health or prescription drug coverage you have. Please call Member Services to let us know.
- Tell your doctor and other health care providers that you are enrolled in our plan.
- Help your doctors and other health care providers give you the best care.
- Be considerate.
- Pay what you owe.
- Tell us if you move.
- Tell us if your personal information changes.
Get more information about your rights and responsibilities as a member of the plan.
Learn more here
Call Member Services at 1 (877) 653-0327, TTY 7-1-1, 7 days a week, 8 am - 8 pm Central time, for help if you have questions or concerns.